- Commission Statement - We stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter Movement
- City of San Diego CEDAW Ordinance Memorandum
- Committee meetings will be held over Zoom until further notice - see the calendar for information.
- 5th Annual Symposium will be postponed until May 1, 2021
- 2019 Annual Report on Homelessness from the San Diego Regional Task Force on the Homeless
- We are now on tweeter - check it out
- Most recent Stop Trafficking! newsletter
- Check out our facebook page
- NEW - Human Trafficking Update
- Download CEDAW legislation information
- U.S. Senate passes the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA)
- San Diego County could increase its GDP by $23 billion within 10 years by reducing gender inequities in the workplace. However, at our current rate of progress, it will take 100 years for American women to reach equal representation just in leadership. Real results require focused attention. The Kim Center recommends some early steps for San Diego businesses to take the lead. More information available here.
- Statistics on Women in the Workforce
- Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking
The Commission is mandated to study and advise the San Diego County Board of Supervisors on areas of concern to women’s lives and needs in San Diego County.