- Mark your calendars - 2019 Women's March - January 1/19/19
- Stop Trafficking! Newsletter
- October 2018 Task Force Report from the San Diego Regional Task Force on the Homeless
- Check out our facebook page
- Kim Center Receives Proclamation from Supervisor Gaspar
- Download CEDAW legislation information
- U.S. Senate passes the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA)
- San Diego County could increase its GDP by $23 billion within 10 years by reducing gender inequities in the workplace. However, at our current rate of progress, it will take 100 years for American women to reach equal representation just in leadership. Real results require focused attention. The Kim Center recommends some early steps for San Diego businesses to take the lead. More information available here.
- Statistics on Women in the Workforce
- Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking
The Commission is mandated to study and advise the San Diego County Board of Supervisors on areas of concern to women’s lives and needs in San Diego County.