- 4th Annual Symposium on 4/27/2019 (Free) 8:30am - 1:00pm at AZ Auditorum at Qualcomm - 10155 Pacific Heights Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121 (Click here for information and registration)
- The City of La Mesa proclaimed March 8, 2019 to be Workplace Gender Equity Day and presented a ccommendation to the Kim Center for their work and dedication to fast-track gender equity in America's workplaces (check out the video). Congratulations to the Kim Center!
- We are now on tweeter - check it out
- Most recent Stop Trafficking! newsletter
- March 2019 Task Force Report from the San Diego Regional Task Force on the Homeless
- Check out our facebook page
- Kim Center Receives Proclamation from Supervisor Gaspar
- Download CEDAW legislation information
- U.S. Senate passes the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA)
- San Diego County could increase its GDP by $23 billion within 10 years by reducing gender inequities in the workplace. However, at our current rate of progress, it will take 100 years for American women to reach equal representation just in leadership. Real results require focused attention. The Kim Center recommends some early steps for San Diego businesses to take the lead. More information available here.
- Statistics on Women in the Workforce
- Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking
The Commission is mandated to study and advise the San Diego County Board of Supervisors on areas of concern to women’s lives and needs in San Diego County.