- Save the date - we have our 4th Annual Symposium on 4/27/2019
- Join the walk and festivaties on March 2 from 9:30-2 in downtown San Diego to celebrate 400 years of extraordinary contributions Black women have made in building America. Register here. (Event is free)
- Stop Trafficking! Newsletter
- January 2019 Task Force Report from the San Diego Regional Task Force on the Homeless
- Check out our facebook page
- Kim Center Receives Proclamation from Supervisor Gaspar
- Download CEDAW legislation information
- U.S. Senate passes the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act (SESTA)
- San Diego County could increase its GDP by $23 billion within 10 years by reducing gender inequities in the workplace. However, at our current rate of progress, it will take 100 years for American women to reach equal representation just in leadership. Real results require focused attention. The Kim Center recommends some early steps for San Diego businesses to take the lead. More information available here.
- Statistics on Women in the Workforce
- Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking
The Commission is mandated to study and advise the San Diego County Board of Supervisors on areas of concern to women’s lives and needs in San Diego County.